Early Bird Registration for the Spring 2019 Laguna Niguel Little League baseball season is available until November 15!
Registration for the Challenger Division for 2019 is now live
*** Please note the updates related to the dates for Address Verification and location for Tryouts ***
Please take advantage of the early bird discount on regular prices, available until November 15. We are also excited to offer a discount of 20% for siblings to ensure baseball remains affordable for families who have multiple players. Registration fees will increase after November 15 and again after December 15, so sign up soon!
ADDRESS VERIFICATION: All parents must attend one of the following address verification sessions for their player(s) to complete the registration process:
Thursday, November 15 6:30-8:30pm at Chapparosa Snack Bar
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION ITEMS
- Player evaluations/tryouts will take place on December 8 at La Paz Fields; all players who are league age 8 or older and have played in the Single A division or higher are required to tryout; please visit the following link to help determine your player’s league age https://ll-production-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/2018/09/2019-baseball-age-chart-v2.pdf
- Players who are league age 11 and 12 are strongly recommended to play the Majors Division; the Majors Division is often referred to as the “Little League” Division, and it is the game that is played by the teams in the Little League World Series; those players who are league age 11 and wish to be considered for the Intermediate Division will need to send an email to our Player Agents (email@example.com) indicating their desire to try out for the Intermediate Division.
- Players who are league age 13 will play in either the Intermediate or Juniors divisions, depending upon a draft to form the various teams; we anticipate that the vast majority of 13 year olds will play in the Intermediate Division.
- Registration fees have increased this year as the cost of operating our league has increased and because we have decided to eliminate the individual fundraising event for all players (e.g. selling golf balls for a golf ball drop).
- We will continue to operate our Snack Bar with parental volunteers as well as offer the ability to “buy out” of this volunteer responsibility.
Saturday, December 8 Player Evaluations/Tryouts La Paz Fields (times are tbd)
Saturday, February 23 Opening Day and Pictures Chapparosa Park (times are tbd)
We are excited to have you join us for another great season of baseball!