Fall baseball divisions will include : SINGLE A, AA, AAA, and Intermediate.
- Season runs September to November
- 12-player teams will be formed on a first come, first served basis
- Minimum League Age 6 and an intention to play Single A next Spring
- One field practice per week
- Teams may have one batting practice per week
- One game played per week on Sundays versus LNLL and District 55 teams
- Season starts in mid-September and ends in mid-November
- No playoffs or tournaments
- Fees include team shirt and cap
Please take Notice of the following: Fall Ball is offered for players ages 6-13 for the following divisions: Single A, AA, AAA and Intermediate. Any player that is currently 6 yrs. old, played Coach Pitch in the Spring of 2019 and will be league age 7 for the Spring 2019 season is eligible to play Single A during Fall Ball.
Any 13 year old seeking to play Fall Ball will be placed on an Intermediate team. Fall Ball will not likely include a Junior division and as such, there will be no availability for 14 yr. old to play with LNLL for Fall Ball.
Please let us know if you are interested in managing or coaching a team. If you did not complete a background check for the Spring 2019 season, please complete a background check from the Information tab of our home